Blind Flanges, means it don’t have any bore and they are commonly used to block/close the end of the piping system. Blind pipe flanges are widely used in high pressure applications. The use of blind flanges allows ease of access to a piping system once it has been closed.
- Size: 1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200 NB)
- Standards: ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings
- Pressure Ratings: Class 150, Class 300, Class 400, Class 600, Class 900, Class 1500, Class 2500, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.
- Carbon Steel Blind Flanges: ASTM A105/A105N, A350 LF1, LF2 CL1/CL2, LF3 CL1/CL2, A694 F42, F46, F48, F50, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70, A516.60, 65, 70 (Spectacle Blind Flange, Spacer Ring/Spade Flange), Steel RST37.2, C22.8
- Stainless Steel Blind Flanges: ASTM A182 F202, F304/304L/304H, F316/316L, F316H, F316TI, F310, F321, F904L
- Flange Face Type: Flat Face (FF), Raised Face (RF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ)
- Coating/Surface Treatment: Anti-rust Paint, Oil Black Paint, Yellow Transparent, Zinc Plated, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized