Threaded flanges are also known as screwed flanges and are similar to slip-on flanges, but the bore is threaded to enable assembling without welding. A Threaded Flange is usually confined to a special application. Threaded pipe flanges are usually used with pipes that have external threads.The main benefit of a Threaded Flange is that it can be assembled without welding which makes it perfect for extremely high pressure services. Threaded Flange is unsuited for conditions involving temperature or bending stresses of any magnitude. Particularly under cyclic conditions where leakage through the threads may occur in relatively few cycles of heating or stress.
- Size: 1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200 NB)
- Standards: ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings
- Pressure Ratings: Class 150, Class 300, Class 400, Class 600, Class 900, Class 1500, Class 2500, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.
- Carbon Steel Threaded Flanges: ASTM A105/A105N, A350 LF1, LF2 CL1/CL2, LF3 CL1/CL2, A694 F42, F46, F48, F50, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70, A516.60, 65, 70 (Spectacle Blind Flange, Spacer Ring/Spade Flange), Steel RST37.2, C22.8
- Stainless Steel Threaded Flanges: ASTM A182 F202, F304/304L/304H, F316/316L, F316H, F316TI, F310, F321, F904L
- Flange Face Type: Flat Face (FF), Raised Face (RF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ)
- Coating/Surface Treatment: Anti-rust Paint, Oil Black Paint, Yellow Transparent, Zinc Plated, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized