Weld neck pipe flanges are connected to the pipe by welding the pipe to the neck of the pipe flange, which helps to pass on the stress from the weld neck to the pipe itself. This also reduces high stress concentration at the base of the hub of the weld neck pipe flanges. Weld neck pipe flanges are generally used in high pressure applications, where hot or cold temperatures exist. The inside diameter of a weld neck pipe flange is machined to match the inside diameter of the pipe.
- Size: 1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200 NB)
- Standards: ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings
- Pressure Ratings: Class 150, Class 300, Class 400, Class 600, Class 900, Class 1500, Class 2500 | PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.
- Carbon Steel Weld Neck Flanges: ASTM A105/A105N, A350 LF1, LF2 CL1/CL2, LF3 CL1/CL2, A694 F42, F46, F48, F50, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70, A516.60, 65, 70 (Spectacle Blind Flange, Spacer Ring/Spade Flange), Steel RST37.2, C22.8
- Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges: ASTM A182 F202, F304/304L/304H, F316/316L, F316H, F316TI, F310, F321, F904L
- Flange Face Type: Flat Face (FF), Raised Face (RF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ)
- Coating/Surface Treatment:Anti-rust Paint, Oil Black Paint, Yellow Transparent, Zinc Plated, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized